1. Amanda (Highlander)
2. Boromir (The Lord of the Rings)
3. Colleen Wing (Daughters of the Dragon)
4. Doc Holliday (Wynonna Earp)
5. Éowyn (The Lord of the Rings)
6. Jefferson Jackson (Legends of Tomorrow)
7. Joe Dawson (Highlander)
8. Kaulder (The Last Witch Hunter)
9. Misty Knight (Daughters of the Dragon)
10. Murderbot (All Systems Red)
11. Nala (Sinbad 2012)
12. Sara Lance (Legends of Tomorrow)
13. Sinbad (Sinbad 2012)
14. Wynonna Earp (Wynonna Earp)
15. Xavier Dolls (Wynonna Earp)
( The questions: )
You have no idea how much my dad told me about John Smith and Jamestown when I was a kid. You really have no idea.
So I also learned that the kidlet didn't know why the Church of England formed, and this all culminated in my explaining to him that Henry VIII wanted to get remarried, the Pope told him no, and the Henry said, essentially, "Screw you, I'm the King of England! I'll start my own church!"
It was a glorious moment. I love being a parent.
Fandom: Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Word Count: 600
Notes: Written for ladiesbingo square: Character Death (referring here to Han).
Summary: Leia is busy; Rey needs advice.
This wacky train of thought popped up in a conversation about how much money a billion-with-a-b dollars really is.
If you had a huge pile of money that you were to bestow as endowments on academia in honor of FK's characters, how would you distribute it per character?
- Those I knew immediately, off the top of my head:
- anthropology for Nick
- biology for Natalie
- communications for Lacroix
- hospitality management for Janette
- botany for Feliks
- Those I pondered a little:
- economics for Schanke
- criminology for Tracy
- psychology for Urs
- history for Vachon
- mathematics for Fleur
- medicine for Alma
- Those I pondered more:
- sociology for Stonetree
- military science for Cohen
- philosophy for Reese
- nutrition for Screed
- business administration for Norma
- community studies for Grace
- literature for Emily
- graphic arts for Marian
- women's studies for Sofia & Amalia (different reasons!)
- education for Alexandra
- theology for Angel
- peace and conflict studies for the Inca
Who else? Which other disciplines? ;-D
Meme from Selena K:
1) Make a list of fifteen characters first, and keep it to yourself for the moment.
2) Ask your f-list to post questions in the comments. For example: "One, nine, and fifteen are chosen by a prophecy to save the world from four. Do they succeed?", "Under what circumstances might five and fourteen fall in love?", "Which character on the list would you most want on your side in a zombie invasion?"
3) After your f-list has stopped asking questions, round them up and answer them using the fifteen characters you selected beforehand, then post them.
I can't believe it's my first year back to yuletide since 2013, and I got sucked into wank. Twice. Anyway. Whatever.
Title: Sneaky Dee
Characters: Ryo, Dee.
Word Count: 543
Summary: After an enjoyable evening with his lover, Ryo should be heading home, but there’s a snag…
Content Notes: None needed.
Written For: Challenge # 203: Pair. Also for my genprompt_bingo square ‘Something Is Concealed’.
Disclaimer: I don’t own FAKE, or the characters. They belong to the wonderful Sanami Matoh.
( Sneaky Dee... )
Characters: Ianto, Jack.
Word Count: 805
Summary: Jack asked Ianto a question that Ianto has no answer to.
Content Notes: None needed.
Written For: Challenge # 203: Pairs.
Disclaimer: I don’t own Torchwood, or the characters.
( Pairs... )
I'm apparently in the mood for all superheroes, all the time at the moment.
( Letter behind the cut! Requests for Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, The Defenders, MCU )
I'm gong to pull the plug before my last 76MB vanish for no reason.